Monday, March 30, 2009






MEET THE OTHER DOGS!!!


This is preciouss I got her when I was a sophomore in highschool. She is a golden retriever white lab mix. She is very loveable and will shake your hands or play the occasional game of fetch. (p.s. I couldn't think of a name so jacque named her...........if you can't get it's from Lord of the Rings).



This is not the greatest picture in the world. But her name is Pippen. Again Jacque named her. We got her the day of my dad's 50th birthday. But she is mine. She is more shy but if you need a dog that can get out of anything, and I mean anything. Including chain link, bungee cords, duck tape, wood, wire, ect..... She is the dog to do it. She is a regular Houdini. She is a beast some times but we still love her.
And this one on the right is Koby. He's gotten a lot bigger than the last pictures I posted but he is an awesome dog. We've worked a lot more with him than any of the others so he listens a little better than they do. He like Preciouss will fetch and shake your hand but we've been trying to teach him to stay. and we're attempting to teach him to roll over. So this is our dog family. Aren't they cute?

0 comments: