Monday, March 30, 2009

Mothers, Weddings, and Birthdays


















The same day that my cousin Katie got married we picked up James' mom for a visit. We got to pick her up and show her around Temple Square. Then we got to attend a few mins of my cousins beautiful reception. It was a nice reception and Katie looked gorgeous.





While James' mom was here it happened to be James' birthday. It was nice to have his mom there to help celebrate his birthday cake. This was his cake. A mountain dew volcano of sorts created by my sister Jacque. It was a lemon pound cake and I'll just tell you now I'm not usually a lemon cake person but this one was awesome. Almost everyone wanted seconds and James' mom ate it for breakfast the rest of the time she was with us (much to James' dismay afterall it was his cake)


James got a lot of awesome gifts but I think one of the one's he liked the most was his main gift. It's rc helicopter. We'll have to keep you updated on whether or not he learns to fly it without hurting anything.






After the gifts and cake we settled down to play some WII AMERICAN IDOL PETERSON STYLE. Lol Christian and JR did an awesome job. Simon thought Grandma should do better. But I think Paige really stood out from the crowd. Maybe we should all try swallowing the mic.


























0 comments: