Sunday, June 21, 2009

Outside





Outside our new place we have my flower pot (kinda my wedding colors with the coolest flowers that feel like paper called straw flowers) our shed/garage and bbq. Our garden which we will be growing corn,carrots,cauliflower,brocolli, tomatoes, cantalope, peppers, peas, and string beans in. And our dog run. That's right my mom's backyard is now dogless. (And I know she misses them more than she might be willing to admit, maybe not the mess but she misses the dogs). The dogs have adjusted pretty good but I think my neighbors have some chickens and so the dogs do bark a little bit. But there is a basic showing of my new home. The main reason I had to move is because it was becoming really tiresome to be called in at midnight or two in the morning when i'm on call and have to drive to vernal from roosevelt (which is about a 30-45 min drive). So that's my new place. Come by and see it some time. Friends are always welcome. Family by appointment only. ha ha just kidding.





1 comments:

24/7 Dance Company said...

what kind of dogs do you have??