Friday, June 19, 2009

The real Tail of Two Kitties!

So here is our story about our kitties. One cold day, James was doing yard work for Beastmama. While he was outside he heard some meowing so he decided to investigate. He looked under her bridge and found a momma kitty with some baby kittens. They were maybe a few days old at the most. There was a total of 5 but 3 had already died. So we moved the momma and two remaining kitties to James' apartment. We helped raise them and eventually let the mama go. But we kept the two kitties (despite my sister's protests). Their names are Simon and Josie. We had to get rid of them though because my new landlord won't allow pets. Oh yeah. I moved but I'll post a new blog about that. But here are some pics of my kitties. We loved them alot since we had them since they were babies but we couldn't realistically keep them anyways since so many in my family are allergic.


Sorry don't know why it posted before I finished my text.

0 comments: